Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sally (Is the girl for me) - 2014 version) of old Romanian folksong by Richard Stein covered by Edith Piaf and Les Paul

Sally is the girl for me-e

Always knew that she would be-e

But I never caught her eye

SHe would alway pass me by

Never had a glance for me

Though I loved her from the start And I told my eager heart Sally is the girl for me Sally is the girl for me-e Always knew that she would be-e Though she doesn't know my name I would play a waiting game Knowing she would come to me Ever since the world began A girl was always loved by man And Sally is the girl for me Sally is the girl for me-e Always knew that she would be-e And one day she came my way Having only this to say Darling will you marry me It was easy to decide Yes my darling, I replied Sally, you're the girl for me Sally, you're the girl for me

No comments: